The Dean of the Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, invites applications for up to three non-academic positions First Stage Researcher (R1) or Recognised Researcher (R2) at the Department of Software Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague.
The call is open to exceptional candidates from all areas of research in Software Engineering, Theoretical or Applied Informatics, or Applied Mathematics. The candidate is expected to conduct scientific research, software development, and other creative activities, and to participate in the teaching of courses in Děčín and Prague.
The position is for 3 years (or by agreement), starting on February 1, 2023 (or date based on agreement). The salary is competitive, reflecting quality and experience of the candidate.
- university education with a Ph.D. (or with a Ph.D. defense scheduled in 2023) in Software Engineering, Theoretical or Applied Informatics, or Applied Mathematics,
- author or co-author of at least four journal papers indexed in Web of Science or Scopus databases published in the last three years by the start date,
- active international research collaboration or research job outside of the Czech Republic during the last three years,
- active communication in English and Czech/Slovak,
- experience with teaching in Czech or Slovak,
- experience with software development,
- good organizational and communication skills.
The applications including
- curriculum vitae,
- list of publications,
- copy of the diploma proving university education,
- motivation letter of maximum one A4,
should be sent by e-mail to Radek Fučík (firstname.lastname@example.org). All documents should be submitted as pdf files. Complete application packages should be received by January 8, 2023. For any further information please contact Radek Fučík on the e-mail address above.